IT Security Specialist
Consultant Stefanie Padilla (R1871637)
Date posted 06 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An IT Security Specialist job has just been made available at a global law firm based in Singapore.
About the IT Security Specialist role:
Reporting to a Global IT Security Director based in the US, you will be at the forefront of IT Security Investigations and Events in Asia. You will manage, provide technical support, implement, maintain, and troubleshoot all security products used in the firm.
- Perform daily investigation of security incidents, security assessments and audits, and manage all security events until resolution
- Manage Security Incident and Event Management Systems (SIEM)
- Conduct firewall, network, and systems configuration audits
- Perform vulnerability scans on networks, servers, systems, and applications
- Create weekly security reports including keeping track of information security metrics
- Conduct malware analysis and research for new exploit techniques used by cyber criminals
To succeed in this IT Security Specialist role, you should have prior experience in IT security.
- 5-7+ years’ experience in IT security
- Extensive knowledge of security best practices with regards to computer systems, networks, telecommunications, and all associated hardware
- Mandatory hands-on experience with the following technologies: Cisco, Palo Alto firewalls, SIEM products such as Logrhythm or others, EndPoint security products, Open source Security tools (i.e. Kali Linux, Metasploit, Nmap, Powershell), Windows Operating Systems, Linux Operating Systems
- Experience in forensics analysis is an advantage
- At least one of the following certifications is required: CEH, GIAC GSEC
Acclaimed as one of the best law firms in Asia, this institution is now expanding its IT security function and needs an experienced IT Security Specialist to pioneer the function in the Singapore office.
If you are an experienced IT Security Specialist who wants a challenge and have the ability to manage multiple projects and support functions, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me for a discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871637 Stefanie Padilla