Principal Security Research Engineer
Consultant Stefanie Padilla
Date posted 06 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A leading security solutions company is currently looking for a Principal Security Research Engineer to join their growing team. In this job, you will be based in the central region of Singapore.
About the Principal Security Research Engineer role:
With a focus to continuously expand their portfolio in the Asia Pacific Region, you will be responsible for driving the brand's capability and conducting research identifying new techniques to enhance detection and response.
- Identify current and future attack techniques to generate hypotheses for hunting and drive product innovation
- Conduct offensive activities to bypass the infrastructure and the appropriate mitigations to enhance the service
- Perform reactive research based on public incidents
- Present regularly at security conferences, publish articles, white papers, and network with other security professionals to leverage the brand in the market
To succeed in this Principal Security Research Engineer role, you should have prior experience as a Security Engineer with programming and scripting competency.
- 4-6 years' exeperience as a Security Engineer or Security Research Engineer focusing on offence and defence strategies
- Experience in programming and scripting
- Background in Reverse Engineering is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
With research and innovation at the forefront of this company's service, they have exceeded industry standards and set the pace for new security solutions.
If you are an experienced security professional with a passion in taking on a research and development role, this is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now or contact me for a discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Stefanie Padilla