IT Security Manager
Consultant Sheryn Loh (R1762884)
Date posted 05 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new IT Security Manager job has just been made available at a leading investment firm based in Singapore.
About the IT Security Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for consulting on data loss prevention, the security operations centre and access management projects.
- Support and consult third-party vendors and the Group Shared Service Entity that provide IT security-related services
- Support and consult on IT security first-line functions: perimeter defence, vulnerability management, access and privilege management, firewall and proxy management, end-point and server security, data loss prevention
- Support and consult on IT security second-line functions
- Assurance on IT security policy and control statements working with independent second-line risk and compliance
- Consult on independent internal and external audits (SOX, Turnbull, ISAE 3402)
- Support team on information risk, data privacy, and compliance
To succeed in this IT Security Manager role, you should have technical experience with application and infrastructure with an ability to work in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent from an accredited university
- Possess technical expertise and able to work with multiple IT stakeholders in the technological areas of application and infrastructure
- Able to effectively navigate through a complex environment undergoing change and get things done
- Certifications in one or more of the following: CISSP, CISM, CISA, and/or CRISK
This investment firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and driven IT Security Manager seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh