Security Testing Specialist
Location Central Region
Consultant Stefanie Padilla
Date posted 02 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Security Testing Specialist job has just been made available within a growing digital trust team in a multinational professional services company based in Singapore.
About the Security Testing Specialist role:
In this business-critical role, this experienced Security Testing Specialist will be responsible for assessing the overall safety of the organisation’s servers, computer systems, and networks.
- Perform vulnerability assessment and penetration testing on various web, mobile, wireless, and Internet of Things devices
- Develop tools or scripts as necessary, in order to create proof-of-concept in challenging engagements
- Conduct security research to discover critical hidden vulnerabilities. analyse and verify findings from security tools
- Deliver client engagements effectively and be able to articulate and present security vulnerabilities to stakeholders
To succeed in this role, you should be experienced with scripting languages and be adept with using common security tools.
- Must be CREST-Certified with penetration testing experience
- Interpret results and be skillful in using common security tools such as Burp Suite, Nessus, OpenVAS, Yersinia, Scapy, Wireshark, Nmap, SQLMap, PenToo, Kalinux distro
- Familiar with industry-standard classification schemes such as CVE, CVSS, CWE, CAPEC, MASTRM and ABS guidelines
- Must be able to code with any of the following: Ruby, Python, Perl, or Burp Suite Plugin Scripting
The firm is growing their digital trust team in Asia Pacific. If successful, you will be required to expand your industry knowledge and technical expertise by keeping up to speed on the latest security technologies and techniques.
If you are a Security Testing Specialist with a relentless passion to explore new technologies and learn new penetration testing techniques and tools, this is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now or contact me for a discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Stefanie Padilla