Technology Compliance Officer (Contract)
Consultant Elizabeth Tan (R1543873)
Date posted 06 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Technology Compliance Officer (Contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected NBFIs in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Technology Compliance, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with defined IT controls for the firm. This is a 6 – 8 month contract role.
About the Technology Compliance Officer (Contract) role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for acting as the key point of contact for internal and external IT audits.
- Act as the point of contact for audit-related work and support the regulatory, statutory and internal IT audits
- Coordinate and manage RFI from various stakeholders, and assign them to the relevant parties internally
- Analyse and monitor the technology risk profile based on key risk indicators and escalate exceptions in a timely manner
- Engage the business on IT risk matters and help reduce the complexity of general IT controls
- Produce reports of KRI scorecards pertaining to IT risk, and provide an overview of the firm’s IT risk and controls landscape
- Review the artefacts received by the action owners to ensure that any audit issues / gaps have been remediated
To succeed in this Technology Compliance Officer (Contract) role, you will need to have at least five years' IT Risk / IT Compliance experience within financial services.
- Additional certifications will be an advantage e.g. CISA, COBIT, etc.
- Prior experience in coordinating IT audits and implementing IT controls is a requirement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a leading non-banking financial institution that is based in Singapore with an extensive footprint in global markets. The team prides itself on an innovative and focused approach with a track record of delivery, and is regarded as a market leader in the securities and derivatives space.
If you have solid experience with IT GRC and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technology Compliance Officer (Contract) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543873 Elizabeth Tan