IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Assistant Manager
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Elizabeth Tan (R1543873)
Date posted 11 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A leading Asian bank is recruiting an IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Assistant Manager to join its team based in Singapore. In this job, you will be responsible for being the subject-matter expert related to technology risks for the region.
About the IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Assistant Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Lead, you will work alongside key stakeholders of the business to actively manage and develop IT risk policies and frameworks across the region. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the function actively supports the identification, management and mitigation of technology risks.
- Analyse and monitor the firm's risk profile based on Key Risk Indicators (KPIs) and escalate exceptions
- Be the subject-matter expert and work with the Head of Departments in planning control metrics and processes to meet business needs
- Drive the development and roll-out of the technology risk policies and manual by reviewing the global operational risk framework and policies
- Employ best practice solutions and maintain documentation on risk policies and procedures
- Perform IT compliance checks and liaise with the IT auditors to help remediate any gaps
- Review and challenge key control self assessments and monitor risk mitigation plans
The successful IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Assistant Manager will need to have at least five years' experience in a technology risk/audit/compliance role within the financial services industry.
- Ability to engage with various stakeholders
- Prior experience working within the banking sector is a prerequisite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
With a strong regional presence, this Asian bank provides a full suite of services across corporate banking, and boasts a culture of stability. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Assistant Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543873 Elizabeth Tan