Cyber Response Analyst
Salary SGD60000 - SGD70000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 17 April 2017
Work for one the world's largest and most successful investment banks, present in major key cities and has a strong presence in Asia as a Cyber Response Analyst.
About the Cyber Response Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for managing incident response as well as performing analysis on any intrusion alerts that have caused escalations.
- Monitoring of SIEM and security technologies to ensure smooth running of global operations while interacting with various security sub groups threat intelligence and endpoint security
- Performing analysis on intrusion alerts and information gaps within the process
- Performing incident triage and remediation for computer network intrusions, web application and server attacks, insider threats
- Conducting digital forensics analysis through scanning and imaging matching
The successful candidate has a passion for cyber security and has the relevant experience in SOC.
- At least 4 years of experience with IPS/IDS, firewalls and SIEM
- Strong technical experience in a SOC environment, performing malware reverse engineering as well as triage analysis
- Understanding of intrusion and attack methodology whilst performing monitoring on existing activities
- Excellent communicator who has a strong interest in cyber security and is able to work with various stakeholders
- Sound problem solving skills and judgement, good negotiator who is comfortable making decisions by themselves
This bank has one of the most well supported and well connected SOC operations globally and operates on a flat structure in Asia. Suitable candidates can expect their skill sets to be developed in a more specialised way within forensics, penetration testing as well as threat intelligence.
If you have a passion for cyber security, this is the right role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1109068 Ling Xiang Lee