Security Engineer - CyberArk
Salary SGD70000 - SGD84000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 20 March 2017
Work for a leading insurance firm based in the UK, with regional offices in major key cities around the world. Aligned with their expansion plans for IT Security, we are recruiting for a passionate IT Security individual who has extensive experience in CyberArk.
About the Security Engineer - CyberArk Role:
In this crucial role, you will be responsible for managing CyberArk implementations and upgrades alongside IT security policies and frameworks.
- Maintaining and deploying security technologies through accurate and detailed configurations and development
- Developing policies and processes through analysis and interpretation of data
- Identification of gaps whilst providing recommendations of how CyberArk can help prevent internal threats, with a goal of enhancing overall security monitoring initiative
- Reporting on common threats through technical improvements and upgrades on CyberArk
- Working alongside other security teams to ensure overall security strategy is optimised
The successful candidate has strong experiences in CyberArk and is very keen to progress their career in this space.
- Degree in Computer Engineering
- At least five years' experience in CyberArk implementation or in a similar role with Sailpoint
- Excellent analytical skills and have the ability to pick up relevant data from Splunk
- Good in communication and can work alongside a matrix environment
- Experience in more than one scripting languages such as Perl, Python or Powershell is required
This global insurance conglomerate has an open and communicative environment so candidates can expect flexibility and transparency in their day to day role. If you are passionate about developing your career within the privilege access space, this is the right role you.
Apply today for thi exciting opportunity.