Salary SGD200000 - SGD208000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 28 February 2017
Work for one of Singapore's leading government agencies in a CISO role, managing the IT security needs and framework in alignment to industry standards.
About the CISO Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing leadership and value to the IT security team. You will also lead efforts to assess, evaluate and make recommendations in accordance to security standards.
- Managing information security governance processes, in establishment to security frameworks and projects
- Working with cyber security teams to manage and investigate high level risk incidents including networks, end-point forensics and coordination with government bodies
- Monitoring cyber threat alerts and risk through anomaly detection
- Driving relationships internally to ensure commitment from various sub teams and business stakeholders.
The successful CISO has strong information security experience and has excellent stakeholder engagement.
- Sound knowledge in the area of information and cyber security
- Dynamic influencer who is able to pull together a varied team and a pool of resources
- Excellent understanding of the importance of cyber security and it's impact on the business
- Hands on individual who is strategic and analytical in nature
The successful candidate should have a good mix of both public and private sector experience and believes in what security can do for the organisation and the nation. Candidates who enjoy a key influencer role would find this role challenging and rewarding. If you are self-motivated and believe in what you can contribute, this is the right role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1109068 Ling Xiang Lee