IT Security Manager
Salary SGD100000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 10 February 2017
A newly created IT Security Manager role has just become available at one of the world's largest consumer electronics firm. With a strong presence in Asia and a strong push for global information security plans, the firm is currently looking for a dynamic and passionate IT Security Manager to join their expanding team.
About the IT Security Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for driving key information security policies and procedures across the various business lines and manufacturing sites. You will also be responsible for driving awareness within individual business units.
- Analysing business and technical needs aligned with the firm's manufacturing goals and objectives
- Driving key information policies and internal controls to ensure systems and tools are adequate and optimal
- Establishing clear information security standards to ensure optimal production lines
- Deploying security requirements including data loss prevention and data leakage protection in the manufacturing sites
- Standardising all design and deployment to improve supportability for all sites
The successful candidate should have strong technical expertise in a manufacturing/industrial environment. You should also have excellent stakeholder engagement capability and a real interest in IT security.
- At least seven years' experience in IT security, preferably within a manufacturing/industrial environment
- Excellent knowledge in end to end security including data loss prevention, perimeter and end point security
- Strong ability to build relationships across all levels within an organisation, coupled with the ability to translate technical requirements into business terms
- Dynamic, independent and assertive individual who sees the importance in IT security
The firm has one of the largest and most structured information security teams within the end user environment. The company believes strongly in what IT security can do and takes on a more proactive approach.
If you are passionate about IT security and have a strong interest to stay within the end user space, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1109068 Ling Xiang Lee