Information Security Senior Manager
Salary SGD100000 - SGD180000 per annum
Consultant Sarah Park (R1660125)
Date posted 03 February 2017
A leading investment firm is looking for an Information Security Senior Manager in Singapore to manage a small team to provide IT Information Security support to the business.
About the Information Security Senior Manager role:
In this role, you will actively review IT Security policies and procedures on a regular basis and ensuring compliance to audit and regulatory standards.
- Ensure up-to-date and proper deployment of Endpoint Security and Compliance including Anti-Virus software, Proxy Client, Data Leakage Prevention, Encryption, Patch Management and verification, periodic scanning of endpoints and addressing gaps
- Manage Firewalls, IPS, Mail Gateway Security, and coordinating closely with vendors for the proper procurement, installation and configuration
- Responsible for Compliance reporting by preparing Security Dashboards for Management Review, Incident Reporting, and conducting regular IS audit on Network, Endpoints, Websites and Applications
- Manage the Security team to ensure that security frameworks, systems, and processes are optimal for the business
To succeed ion this role, you should have at least 8 years' experience managing a Security team in a large financial institution.
- Strong working experience and knowledge in Information Security standards and process improvement
- Extensive experience in Endpoint Security, Firewall (Software or Device) implementation, VPN management, Mail Gateway Security and Network Security
- Strong knowledge on Bit Locker, Sanctuary, Trend Micro and McAfee (IPS)
- Excellent communication, collaboration, presenting and influencing skills, particularly in liaison with internal & external service providers and senior leadership - excellent ability to create a network & influence decision making process
- Experience managing a Security team in the banking and financial sector
This leading investment firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Information Security Senior Manager seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660125 Sarah Park