Senior Incident Response Analyst
Salary SGD60000 - SGD65000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 19 January 2017
An exciting Senior Incident Response Analyst has just become available at one of Asia's largest multinationals. With value added services and diversified business lines, they are currently building SOC capabilities globally and this centralised SOC team would be based in Singapore. This is a newly created role.
About the Senior Incident Response Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for managing incident response as well as performing analysis on any intrusion alerts that have caused escalations.
- Monitoring of SIEM and security technologies to ensure smooth running of global operations while interacting with various security sub groups including forensics, threat analysis as well as endpoint security
- Performing analysis on intrusion alerts and information gaps within the process
- Performing incident triage and remediation for computer network intrusions, web application and server attacks, insider threats
- Developing and implementing detection strategies
- Analysing security alerts, packet captures and artefacts to identify any malicious activity
The successful Senior Incident Response Analyst has a passion for cyber security and is comfortable with the analytical aspects of a SOC role.
- At least four years' experience with IPS/IDS, firewalls and SIEM
- Strong technical experience in a SOC environment, performing malware reverse engineering as well as triage analysis
- Understanding of intrusion and attack methodology whilst performing monitoring on existing activities
- Excellent communicator who has a strong interest in cyber security and is able to work with various stakeholders
- Sound problem solving skills and judgement, good negotiator who is comfortable making decisions by themselves
- Direct experience in a SOC environment, preferably in more than one market, threat analysis and network security
This organisation has one of the most well supported and well connected SOC operations globally and is looking at a massive expansion in the next two years. Suitable candidates can expect their skill sets to be developed in a more specialised way within forensics, penetration testing as well as threat intelligence. If you have a passion for cyber security, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1109068 Ling Xiang Lee