Recruitment Consultant - Technology (Singapore)
Consultant Hali Yusof
Date posted 04 January 2017
Senior Recruitment Consultant – Project Management & Change (Singapore) Singapore is an exciting and dynamic international business centre which is currently undergoing evolution and development into a global hub for Technology and Innovation. Companies from Silicon Valley start – ups through to Global Tier 1 Investment Banks are using Singapore as a strategic location for their more advanced technology functions and as a gateway to Asia.
In line with strong market demand, we are looking to grow our Projects and Change recruitment team. We are seeking dynamic driven professionals to join a great team of experienced recruiters. We would consider people with experience in Recruitment or Sales, or with subject matter knowledge in Financial Services or Project Management as a discipline who might be looking for a move into a recruitment role for one of the worlds most exciting and prestigious recruitment companies.
The objective of the Recruitment Consultant is to work as a subject matter expert in your vertical of recruitment to meet the needs of both client and candidate to ensure the best mutual fit. This is not a simple case of skills matching, but one of understanding a client's business and culture, as well as the career aspirations and expectations of a candidate. The ability to build and maintain a strong network and interact with senior professionals is also a key attribute to success.
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced IT or sales professional with at least 2 years of working experience ideally in a technology environment, and be highly motivated to build a successful business.
Key responsibilities include:
Working with Clients
- Have the ability to build long-term and trusted relationships, to be the go-to point of contact for all recruitment matters
- Develop and execute business development strategies to improve market share and coverage across existing and new clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Develop specialist market knowledge to be able to provide a fully consultative approach to clients hiring requirements in your well defined vertical
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages, representing both parties interests
- This is an exciting sales-driven role. Previous recruitment experience is not mandatory; many of our consultants have backgrounds in the industries of which they now recruit for and as a result add significant value to both our clients and candidates.
- You will be supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme and provided with a long term career path from Consultant through to Manager and Director.
About the company
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies. Since the inception of the business in 1985, Robert Walters has been the bearer of quality in professional recruitment. Today, we have an international network of 53 offices in 24 countries and an enviable client base covering financial services, commerce & industry and the public sector.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451