Security Operation Engineer (Proxy, IPS & Firewall)
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 21 November 2016
A Security Operation Engineer (Proxy, IPS & Firewall) job has just become available at one of the most recognised pharmaceutical companies in the world.
About the Security Operation Engineer (Proxy, IPS & Firewall) Role:
In this role you will be responsible to plan, execute, and implement Network protection in the APAC region. The main services provided are internet browsing, firewall services including data center security, intrusion prevention, quality of service device, extranet and connections to partner networks.
- Plan, configuration, set up, implementation and operation of firewalls and proxy, and related security infrastructures and service products
- Plan and Implementation of Security project and infrastructure changes by applying company's standard procedures and tools
- Troubleshoot, incident 2nd/3rd Level Support, escalate and solve problem as well as provide guidance to the Security Operation team on troubleshooting and support
- Participate and involve in regular Global Team meetings
- Collaborate across organisation with internal stakeholders, the countries IT and the business, and external vendors on the operation, project implementation
To succeed in the Security Operation Engineer (Proxy, IPS & Firewall) job, you will need have experience providing operation and support to the security infrastructure and support projects which the business unit provides to all APAC countries.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Five years' professional experience in the area of network/IT Security with minimum 3 years of security systems (example Firewall, proxy, IPS, etc.) implementation and support
- Strong hands-on experience in Firewalls, IPS, Proxy implementation, operation, troubleshooting, and support
- Professional certifications for firewall, proxy, and internet (example: CCSA-Check Point Certified Security Administrator)
- Good command of Mandarin in reading, writing and speaking is essential, as the candidate would need to work closely with Mandarin-speaking counterparts
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed