Access Control Analyst
Consultant Sarah Park (R1660125)
Date posted 09 November 2016
An exciting Access Control Analyst position has just become available at one of the leading global banking organisations in the world based in Singapore. Reporting to the Information Security VP, this role is for candidates who are keen to sustain and develop their Access Control Management expertise.
About the Access Control Analyst Role:
In this role, you will manage and provide all aspects of access control for Windows, network, application, Unix and Database user accounts on the timely processing of requests with a high level of accuracy.
- Involve in security incident response and resolutions related to windows systems and CyberArk application
- Drive overall governance of Identity Access Management with implementation scope of covering all technology, operations and lines of businesses
- Ensure all mandatory security requirements are validated prior to processing access requests
- Primary point of contact responsible for enterprise-level account provisioning including, creating, maintaining and deactivating the user accounts for multiple platforms
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good degree with a minimum 6 years of IAM experience within the financial services domain and a proven track record of delivering results on operational execution.
- Strong experience in CyberArk and UNIX system
- Strong experience in Identity Management including access control, single sign-on, authentication, authorisation
- Excellent experience with elevated administration of the following asset classes - Platform, Database, Application, Infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of information security principles
- Excellent communication skills to deliver messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
- Able to manage multiple tasks with multiple business and technology stakeholders
- Good knowledge of data analytics
- Must have strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
- Proficient in Access Provisioning on Active Directory, Midrange and Mainframe
This leading bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment within career progression opportunities.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Access Control Analyst role.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660125 Sarah Park