Director of Sales / Consulting - Cyber Security
Consultant Nathaniel Stanton (R1437704)
Date posted 10 October 2016
A role for an experienced security professional has just become available at an international organisation to set up a Cyber Security practice here in APAC. You will also be responsible for mapping out the market and exploring business opportunities before building out the department's technical capabilities.
About the Director of Sales / Consulting - Cyber Security Role:
The business has a global presence and a huge customer base and is looking expand their reach into technology solutions on top of physical security services they currently specialise in. You will be principally responsible for overseeing the Cyber Security whilst delivering consulting solutions to clients as a fee-earning consultant.
- Establish this practice within the business
- Develop, lead and deliver the initial engagements within the practice
- In conjunction with the MD, identify trusted partners to support immediate and broad expertise growth within the practice
- Present to the market as an in house expert including the presentation of two papers per year for professional or industry magazines
- In conjunction with other Service Line leaders, integrate where possible into other client solutions
- Lead and develop in house Cyber Security assets including where applicable Computer Forensic Specialists
You will work with each Country Manager to support them in achieving country financial targets. Your role is to provide specialist capability, assist in resource management, and service line business development as an active participant in BD programs applicable to your Service line.
Where there is a multi-country operation, it is likely that you will lead these projects with the support of in country resources and Country managers.
Other responsibilities will include developing and owning the ‘Cyber Security’ Services Portfolio and pricing in conjunction with the Managing Director, developing standard operating procedures and oversee delivery of Cyber Security services as a specialist and overseeing the quality assurance of all Cyber Security services delivered across the region.
To succeed in this Director of Sales / Consulting - Cyber Security role, you should have a strong background in the field with an ability to talk to potential customers at a technical level where required, you should also have a proven track record of delivering in previous sales/consulting positions. As this is a new position for the organisation, you will need have some prior experience setting up a department and growing out a new business unit.
- Qualification CISSP, Encase
- More than 15 years' broad based background in Investigations, Compliance management
and consulting experience supplementing a verifiable depth of specialist IT Security and
information assurance skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet business targets in high value complex solution sales environments
- Strong influencing skills including the ability to gain the attention of key internal stakeholders on critical issues
- A focus on delivery and the ability to prioritise workload/manage key stakeholders to ensure delivery of items which are critical to the business
The company provides consulting services to major international corporations (Fortune 500 client base) and government clients around Asia and other emerging markets.
By combining local knowledge and expertise with world renowned professionalism, leading edge technology partnerships and a comprehensive range of integrated services, the company is able to bring meaningful, value-added solutions to clients that enable them to operate safely, efficiently and without disruption in some of the world's most difficult markets.
If you are experienced security professional who's looking for the next challenge in your career and are interested in setting up a new security practice with an already established organisation then this could be the role for you.
Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437704 Nat Stanton