Account Executive (Thai Market)
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 04 December 20192019-12-04 2020-02-02 it Singapore Singapore SG SGD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Account Executive (Thai Market) job has just been made available at a global fintech platform for secure document sharing and collaboration. You will be based in Singapore for one to two years for training and market development before relocating to Bangkok to be the first person on the ground to build the business for the Thailand (70%) and Vietnam (30%) markets.
About the Account Executive (Thai Market) Role:
Being the first member of the Bangkok team, the potential for a future leadership position is high. In this role, you must be interested in business development, building relationships and working with legal firms, investment bankers, private equity professionals and other deal makers. This position will grow and manage a high volume of transactional business.
- Establish relationships with key decision-makers at channel accounts (law firms, investment bankers, corporate attorneys, etc.)
- Develop strategy and plans to gain greater market share with channel accounts
- Work to source media, press releases and case study opportunities
- Monitor and follow up on all current deals
- Facilitate introductions to new prospective clients
- Manage the contract and approval process on new deals
- Assist training of new users within our client base
- Facilitate communication with Product Marketing for development planning discussions
- Manage all information in our CRM system related to the account(s). This includes client contacts, client feedback etc.
To succeed in this Account Executive (Thai Market) role, you should be a top performer ready to take the next step in your sales career.
- Minimum of three years in a client facing sales position
- Proven network in the Banking and financial services industry is a huge advantage
- Bachelors’ degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to speak publicly to groups, and create and deliver effective, polished presentations
- Ability to communicate in Thai and English fluently. Knowledge in Vietnamese is a bonus
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of contacts within our clients, from analysts to managing directors
The company is a cloud-based financial technology provider for global banking, deal making and capital markets. They provide a fintech platform for secure document sharing and collaboration.
If you are interested in business development, building relationships and working with legal firms, investment bankers, private equity professionals and other deal makers, this Account Executive (Thai Market) role based in Singapore is a good fit for you.
Apply today to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo