IoT Presales Lead
Salary SGD200000 - SGD250000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-28 it Singapore Singapore SG SGD 200000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A IoT Presales Lead job based in Singapore is now available at one of Asia's leading telecommunications group. As an IoT Presales Lead, you will focus on finding new market openings for its IoT offerings, working with early adopting customers, engaging with partner ecosystem, working to build repeatable solutions for sales team to use to evolve their customer base and to planning for future services and solutions.
About the Iot Presales Lead Role:
As an IoT Presales Lead, you will be a key part of driving the digital journey for businesses and enterprises. Customers are looking for references to implement solutions such as video analytics, fleet management and people counting, real time tracking operations, etc. These solutions can be complex and require more expertise and understanding of the IoT space. You will focus on finding new market openings for the IoT offerings, working with early adoption customers, engaging with the partner ecosystem, working to build repeatable solutions for the sales team to use to evolve its customer base and to plan for future services and solutions.
- Build the go-to-market plan for the selected product portfolio
- Help define the market segments, customers, and industries and the appropriate fit
- Build a strategic business development plan for the target markets
- Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales teams, service teams, legal, support, etc.)
- Work with tier one customers and partners
- Build a strong pipeline of customers who are working in key areas of the market or building new and interesting solutions
- Product introduction - focus on complex deals and develop long-term strategic partnerships in support of key markets
- Discover adjacent solutions that can complement the IoT portfolio and position to the product management team for productisation
- Evolve business models for the products, as necessary, to find the path of least resistance
To succeed in the job, you must have the attitude of embracing failure for the learning it provides, you are someone who can inspire and motivate others to deliver your vision and you view obstacles as puzzles to be solved.
- More than three years of IoT and digital presales/sales/solutions consultant experience
- Track record of closing high value and high profile deals
- An understanding of key IoT concepts and technologies
- Connectivity (3G/4G, NB/CATM1, Lora, etc.)
- Devices (low friction devices and ecosystem partners)
- Application enablement (understanding the platform construct and how to position)
- Good grasp of the current IoT landscape and ecosystem
- Industry awareness – for example in manufacturing, consumer devices, automotive, oil and gas
- Experience building go-to-market plans that scale across an organisation and sales enablement
- Expertise in location-based products and services, Dakota, Colorado, IoT, social networking apps and tools, and mobile experiences is a plus
- MBA is a plus
- Convey ideas in compelling and persuasive ways to a variety of audiences
- Strong presentation, sales, and negotiation skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
- Ability to prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team
- Ownership and accountability; create appropriate action plans for those goals depending on business reality
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and business organisation
- Good business judgement and the demonstrated ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
This company was recently awarded 2019 Asia-Pacific Telecom Group of the Year and Singapore IoT Service Provider of the Year.
If you are passionate about digital IoT and is someone who is technical and yet equipped with strong sales acumen, this IoT Presales Lead based in Singapore will be a good fit for you.
Do apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo