Consultant Ana Vrtar
Date posted 06 September 20192019-09-06 2019-11-05 property-and-housing Singapore SG SGD 6000 12000 12000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Product Manager job has become available at a real estate/hospitality company based at their Singapore office in Robinson Road. This job will entail managing the development and launch of products while collaborating with other stakeholders within the business.
About the Product Manager Role:
This company is looking for a tech-savvy and design-centric Product Manager to shape the consumer-facing tech products and internal tools through user research and data-driven decisions reporting to the CTO. You will need the technical skills to understand how the underlying products are built, and you have a keen eye for design. You ensure the products are built with the consumer always front-of-mind and you should be a master communicator, able to bring teams together to drive towards a singular goal of making a product successful.
This role is a new addition due to growth and expansion and entails a healthy dose of creativity to define a vision for your product and be responsible for the strategy road map, and feature definition of a product.
- Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the consumer research needed to obtain market information
- Drive the strategy and direction of a product including owning the road map of new features and improvements. This includes planning and execution
- Prioritise user requirements with business stakeholders and create sprint plans for development team for execution
- Organise sprint review meetings with Scrum Master and retrospectives to keep improvising on SDLC
- Bring new product features to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programmes
- Engage stakeholders in leadership, research, data, and support, and coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment
- Coordinate go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature
- Minimum of four years' experience as a Product Manager in a technology product company
- A solid understanding of the SDLC, and the role the product team plays across each stage of the lifecycle
- Proven track record of working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end
- Enterprise tech experience (CRM, ERP, CMS, Helpdesk, etc.)
- Experience crafting easy to use, delightful user interfaces
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Programming experience is a bonus
- Tertiary qualified in a related field: computer science, engineering, information technology
This company provides co-living spaces on a no-contract basis and no deposit needed, as a new way of providing accommodation to students and SME owners that like to share their home and make friends on the way. So far they are present in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, and have recently raised 65 million from Sequoia alone to help with their expansion across APAC and app development.
If you think this is a job for you and you wish to explore further please send me your CV to email@example.com or call me on +65 6228 6020.