IT Business Partner (SEA)
Consultant Julia Balakireva (R1871133)
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting IT Business Partner, SEA job has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical companies based in Singapore.
About the IT Business Partner, SEA Role:
In this role, you will serve as the strategic interface between the business and IT, provide input for the creation and maintenance of overall IT Strategy, and direct the provisioning of services as per requirements.
- Act as Senior IT stakeholder engagement manager for defined geography
- Ensure consistent coordination and IT experience for the business groups in the country supporting delivery of all services and projects by all IT functions with the support of the Community of Practice of cross-functional IT leaders (SPOCs: BEFS, EUX, ISRM)
- Act as single point of accountability ensuring integration of business engagement
- Develop relationships with key business stakeholders, actively manage expectations and monitor satisfaction levels, serving as a key point of contact and trusted advisor/business partner
- Address business demand by capturing high level technology requirements x-functionally and support prioritisation by value management
- Ensure local readiness for global standards, to efficiently use information management investments and operate securely
- Ensure high level technology impact analysis is provided to business
- Communicate IT strategy, decisions, priorities, and progress of initiatives
- Oversee resolution of escalated IT issues
- Understand and anticipate direction of the businesses, identify opportunities, and make recommendations to support the desired future IT and business goals
- Ensure balance of IT service supply and prioritisation for Pharma, Oncology, and etc
- Own business engagement governance, e.g. IT Customer Boards and IT Risk Committees
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct
- Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within role scope
To succeed in the role, you must have deep technical expertise and understanding of underlying business processes and systems.
- High commitment to meet business needs as well as service and operational level requirements
- Experience of working with multiple third-party vendors, strong customer focus
- Six years' experience in IT service development and stakeholder relationship management
- Demonstrated leaderships skills, over six years' proven management experience within a global matrix organisation
- Proven track record of broad industry experience and excellent understanding of complex enterprise IT landscapes and relationships
- Business fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Advantageous to have local language fluency in one or more of the countries in the cluster
- Excellent communication skills and ability to partner with diverse stakeholders
- Visionary, pragmatic, perceptive and realistic
- Proven leadership, communication and management skills
This international pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871133 Julia Balakireva