Contemporary Infrastructure Program Lead, Asia (contract)
Salary SGD9000 - SGD10000 per month
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-06-14 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Contemporary Infrastructure Program (CIP) Lead, Asia (contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected logistics firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the CIP Program Director, this is a role for an infrastructure lead who is a leader in their field.
About the Contemporary Infrastructure Program (CIP) Lead Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad technology strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside internal stakeholders. The Contemporary Infrastructure Program (CIP) Asia Technology Lead will be the primary point of contact in Asia for all infrastructure and related transformation activities within the scope of the CIP program.
- Be the primary point of contact for all regional stakeholders who will be involved or have staff who will experience changes through the CIP transformation
- Liaise with country managers, site contacts, and other key staff (business and IT) to schedule and manage the CIP program activities to be performed in preparation for and following the execution of changes in the region
- Manage key business engagements and communications to ensure key individuals and groups are informed, supportive and ultimately own the changes being introduced
- Establish the change champion network to support the implementation, adoption and embedding of key changes being delivered by the CIP program in the region
- Set up and manage a process for logging and responding to questions from the business feeding this information back to the program teams
- Support creation and dissemination of communication materials
- Lead the audit and discovery activities to provide a complete inventory of all infrastructure in the region
- Lead the collection of application, user and other business-related data to support the program’s transformation in the region
- Participate in analysis of results and the formulation of strategies to address key risks identified for the region
The role will be responsible for information audit, discovery and collation for all regional IT infrastructure (including data centre, network, and EUC infrastructure) as well as assisting with the collection of relevant application, user and other business-related data to support the program’s transformation in the region.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in leading technology teams in both operational and project capabilities
- A team player, with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with:
- project team,
- local, on shore and off shore IT teams
- key regional IT and business stakeholders
- Ability to quickly experience and understand culture
- Flexibility in terms of ability to accommodate changes in requirements and priorities
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written and influencing skills
- Strong analysis skills
- Ability to think strategically and drive practical solutions for the organisation
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management, from executive level and across all levels of the organisation
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Risk and issue management
- Experience working across multiple regional environments and managing associated cultural sensitivities
This logistics firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Contemporary Infrastructure Program (CIP) Lead.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed