Regional Infrastructure Services Manager (APAC)
Salary SGD7000 - SGD9000 per month + AWS/VB
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 04 March 2019 2019-03-042019-05-03 it singapore SG SGD 7000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Regional Infrastructure Manager APAC job has just become available at one of the most respected logistics firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Technology Centre, this is a role for a strategist who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional Infrastructure Manager APAC Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside four other country leader.
- Senior Infrastructure Service Leader for APAC – responsible to build and develop an effective regional IT service delivery capability for EMEA delivering IT services in accordance with business strategy & plans
- Accountable for the APAC IT Services strategy
- The role delivers a single window regional service management and escalation for the regional IT users
- Establish and govern the IT Services model for the regional aligned to service commitments with due consideration of business growth and IT service innovation needs
- Accountable for the infrastructure service delivery for the region; ensure service performance meets agreed service levels
- Responsible for continuous service improvements - Identify, assess, escalate and report on threats, vulnerabilities and opportunities specific to the delivery of services
- Drive continual service improvement and reduction in failure and fault rates working closely with the IT Services team
- Accountable to deliver technology infrastructure projects to time, budget and scope working with suppliers and internal delivery and architecture teams (core/flex capability)
- Responsible to ensure APAC IT services and project deliveries maximise profitability commitments
- Accountable for the provision of on-site desk-side support to all Toll offices and facilities working with the field services
- Responsible for Operational vendor management and governance – managing regional contracts and licences
- Responsible for driving Globalisation of IT Services by aligning IT services in the Division to IT Services standards and processes
- Accountable to deliver technology infrastructure projects to time, budget and scope working with suppliers and internal delivery and architecture teams
To succeed in the Regional Infrastructure Manager APAC job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Establishment of a regional; infrastructure services capability delivering high quality and timely support to Toll end users in the region
- Demonstrable improvement in the performance and efficiency of regional IT services in achieving agreed SLA
- Demonstrable capability uplift in service management and operational vendor management
- Driving BAU and project demand from the region within IT services and programs
- Capex and Opex budgets for portfolio are delivered inclusive of stretch targets
- Proven experience of delivering change in a global IT operating model
This international logistics firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Infrastructure Manager APAC job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed