Director of Product (Strategy and Innovation)
Consultant Nathan Smit (R1871799)
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 it Singapore SG SGD 140000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
Conceptualise, design and create disruptive solutions that include digital platforms and virtual customer experience to drive product launches through-out SEA.
About the Product Director role:
You will have good knowledge of concepts and technologies for online,digital platform builds and great communication skills are an absolute must, as is as interest for working with multiple cross-functional teams. You’ll also need to be able to combine strategic-thinking with the ability to deliver and implement scalable platforms and inclusive solutions that consist of online platforms, virtual reality and .
- Develop and execute scalable digital product platforms and market deployment strategies that will have high-impact in the short and long-term
- Drive best-in-class creative, execution and measurement across all Product touch points
- Brainstorm sessions that can be used by sales teams to both inspire and educate clients on new platforms, products and tools
- Work with the wider UX, Projects, Marketing's and cross-functional counterpoints to ensure cohesion and scalability for advertising messaging, AI launches and programs
- Influence and manage multiple stakeholders across the business to drive alignment
- Embrace the creative culture and drive a positive and productive work environment
To succeed in the role, you must have experience in digital media.
- Over eight years of experience in web technology, creating digital platforms and working with global brands
- Experience with UX and innovative product launches that go through the line
- Experience in building and implementing marketing programs to deliver against key objectives
- Creative flair to bring fresh ideas product and product education
- Strong project management skills to ensure programs are delivered to brief and against deadlines
- Interest and experience in fostering cross-functional working relationships across multiple teams
- Great communication skills
The client has an astute name in industry trusted by larger brands to represent and introduce their product to market, driving international expansion and overall brand dominance.
If you are driven and determined to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871799 Nathan Smit