Change & Problem Management Analyst
Salary SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-19 it singapore SG SGD 5000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Change & Problem Management Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected IT services firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of IT Management, this is a role for a analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Change & Problem Management Analyst Role:
Reporting to the head of IT Service Management Office, this person will play an integral part in the support and administration of change and problem management systems in APAC. You are someone who has previously worked in mature BAU IT operational support, is process driven and has strong analytical skills.
- Daily administration of the ITSM processes, policies, and procedure adherence and enforcement.
- Manage and chair weekly Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings and reporting
- Manage and chair weekly Problem Management meetings and reporting
- Identifying the root cause, actions required to resolve a problem and eliminating recurring incidents
- Ability to effectively assist in the communication of policies and processes
- Providing support and guidance and training to internal IT, ensuring that strong relationships are built
- Input into the process, suggesting areas for improvement as part of Continuous Service Improvement
- Involvement with implementation of Asset and Configuration Management tools
- Monitor and administer configuration management and ensuring that all changes are reflected in the CMDB
- Undertake regular audits of the CI data with asset management tools ensuring the database reflects the production environment
- Involvement in other related ITSM processes as required
To succeed in the Change & Problem Management Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- University Degree and minimum ITIL v3 Foundation certified is a must. Preferably ITIL Intermediate Service Transition and Operation
- Three years in related experience ad chairing process meeting
- Ability to coordinate, analyse, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner
- Strong knowledge of ITIL Change and Problem Management,
- Knowledge of ITIL Incident Management
- Previous experience with CMDB automation and enterprise asset management tools highly desirable.
- Standard support procedures and techniques.
- Troubleshooting methodologies
- Knowledge of IT service desk tools ideally Cherwell
- Reporting and tools. Preferably PowerBI.
This IT services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Change & Problem Management Analyst job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed