Senior Director, Infrastructure Operations
Salary SGD110000 - SGD150000 per annum + AWS/VB
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-15 it Changi East SG SGD 110000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Senior Director, Infrastructure Operations has just become available at one of the most respected airlines firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Division Head, this is a role for a technology manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Director, Infrastructure Operations Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad technology strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside other directors. You will also take the lead to obtain the resources and manpower required to perform the necessary technical work in order to deliver systems and technology prototypes.
- People management for teams of managers, engineers, architects and experts in a broad range of technical domains
- Development of the necessary tools and processes to ensure that quality & integrity of implemented systems are in accordance with international standards and best practices within the industry
- Lead and oversee design and implementation of the appropriate processes and system lifecycle management programmes that will ensure that sound software and systems are produced
- Developing in-house certification workflows to ensure that a developed system meets all international standards and regulatory requirements
To succeed in the Senior Director, Infrastructure Operations job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Trained in Electrical / Electronics/ Computer Engineering / Computer Science and/or Information Systems Management or equivalent;
- Experience and know-how in successfully bringing out individual strengths of a diverse team of technical professionals, experts and engineers and combining them to achieve complex system design, development/implementation and deployment goals;
- Prior experience is required in implementing, deploying and/or maintaining/troubleshooting large-scale, real-time, high availability critical systems which are real-time and high availability in nature that operate on a 24/7 basis;
- Experience in understanding or a background in a broad range of technical domains, including software development, networking, system administration and real-time system engineering;
- Ability to travel for overseas trainings and/or project work
- Only Singaporeans are allowed to apply due to specific background checks
This international airlines needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they‟ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Director, Infrastructure Operations job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed