IT Business Partner - COE
Salary 35,000 bonus
Consultant David Bolton (R1768959)
Date posted 31 December 2018 2018-12-312019-02-26 retail Singapore SG SGD 358840 448550 448550 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting IT Business Partner job has just become available at one of the most respected retail firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for an IT Business Partner who is a leader in their field.
About the IT Business Partner Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the innovation strategy and delivering the highest quality service. You will also be liaising with senior stakeholders and customer to implement innovation which will drive revenue, and lead the creation and adoption of solutions in Asia Pacific that are global in nature and can be adopted cross-system in the customer and commercial space. You will also be tasked to lead and develop a team of Customer Commercial Business Service Managers in APAC countries and provide subject-matter expertise in systems, processes and data relating to customer and commercial functional areas.
- e-Commerce: B2B; B2C; Sell Through Customer; Food Service Aggregators; Direct to Consumer; Payment Solutions
- Data and Analytics: Data standards and solutions; Work with the BI RDC to ensure the appropriate implementation of the required analytical solutions
- Customer & Commercial Execution: Sales force automation (SFA) and execution (RED); Revenue growth management (RGM); Alternative channels and routes-to-market (RTM); Digital shopper marketing and engagement solutions (IoT, menu boards, signage, etc.); Knowledge management, collaboration and communication tools for GCCL; Customer Service Excellence (customer contact centers, vending, cold drink equipment)
- Work with global COE leader to develop the customer-commercial service roadmap to achieve the business goals with the mindset of simplification and standardisation
- Align strategies and architectures to assist the Global Solution delivery teams scope, prioritise and deliver required solutions to meet the needs
- Manage the local and global vendors from sourcing, evaluating, managing , reviewing in the respective areas
- Connect the system, bringing together corporate, regional, business units and bottler stakeholders to develop and deliver against the agreed global technology roadmaps, aligned to business strategies
- Connect the system to technology suppliers and integrated service providers to develop and deliver against the agreed global technology roadmaps, aligned to business strategies
- Manage and negotiate with multiple vendors ranging from technology providers through to implementation support and service and operations support
To succeed in this IT Business Partner role, you should have a deep understanding of the FMCG industry and the customer/commercial functions within an FMCG business.
- Demonstrated strong communications and influencing skills across multiple stakeholders, functions, legal entities and countries
- Experience leading regional IT delivery teams
- Strong commercial and analytical skills
- Deep understanding of software development life-cycle management, particularly Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong track record of delivering technology projects
- Exposure to and/or experience with the following technology sets: Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud; ecommerce platforms for B2B (B2C, B2B2C, DTC desirable); payment solutions; date warehousing and data management tools including data lakes, tableau, power BI, etc.
- IoT technologies such as sensors, beacons, RFID, etc.
- Ability to generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that can help sustain business (ncompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation)
- Ability to develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the system
- Ability to deliver results, create value for the company's brands, system, customers, and key stakeholders
- Ability to inspire and influence
- Ability to develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
This international retail firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Business Partner job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1768959 David Bolton