Regional Technology Service Director
Consultant Julia Balakireva (R1871133)
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-182019-02-16 pharmaceuticals 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Regional Technology Service Director (ASPAC) has just become available at one of the most respected companies (Fortune 500) based in Singapore. Reporting directly to Senior Director Regional Lead, this is a job for a team-leader to cover the entire strategy and delivery of technology solutions for Commercial businesses in the ASPAC region.
About Regional Technology Service Director (ASPAC) job in Singapore:
In the business you will be responsible for modelling and delivery of all tech solutions (new developments and existing ones’ support), on-site service delivery across all verticals of business.
- Strategically drive and own both the servicing strategy and financial profitability across web sites, eCommerce, analytics, digital solutions, data, applications, CRM, behavioural analytics, machine learning and partner portals across all delivery channels and services
- Continual focus and drive on increasing the productivity and efficiency of operations, through automation and process improvement supported by Project Management and Process Engineering teams
- Build and leverage relationships with key business partners, product line owners and business technology leaders to define the strategic investment landscape and to ensure continuous improvement advances, customer satisfaction
- Manage directly a small team to provide IT strategy, tactics, business consultancy, solution architecture, and program/project management, solutions at scale, leveraging matrixed IT organizations for solution development, advanced analytics and other information technology-related services across the all business units of company
To succeed in the Regional Technology Service Director job, you must have excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills to build the relationships with stakeholders effectively.
- Successful, solid experience with technology solutions (CRM, e-Commerce, Digital solutions) in a similar role in FMCG/Pharmaceutical companies, leading regional projects
- Ability to develop overall strategy and manage the portfolio as budget management, delivery to timelines, controlling over and monitoring
This global Fortune 500 Consumer good company is recognised as the leader in the field and expertise. It has won a lot of awards and it is focused on developing and training the people to the highest standards.
If you are Regional Technology Service Director with solid experience with technology solutions at B2C companies and you would like to take the next challenge for yourself, this is job for you.
Apply today or send me your CV, to discuss the details.