Regional Project Manager, Applications
Consultant Julia Balakireva (R1871133)
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-182019-02-15 pharmaceuticals 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Regional Project Manager, Applications (eCommerce) has just become available at one of the most respected companies based in Singapore. Your main responsibility is to work with cross-functional business units & multi-service partners to deliver/ drive innovative business improvement solutions with a focus on customer and commercial functions related the international expansion and localisation initiatives.
About the Regional Project Manager Role:
In the business the Regional Project Manager, Applications will be responsible for engaging stakeholders and possessing a keen understanding of customer (commercial) IT solutions and its' delivery. Project Manage the b2b and b2c digital ecosystem for one of the largest Pharmaceutical brands in Singapore and SEA.
- End-to-end implementation of Customer (Commercial) IT solutions, from definition, initiation, planning, implementation to operation-state (including documentation, problem & resolution management) across APAC
- Managing & delivering the agreed solutions, sprints & releases within the timeline & budget, cooperating with multi-functional, regional, business units
- Working with APAC IT Lead, Customer (Commercial) Systems to ensure best practices, meet established criteria for business value, cost, time-to-deliver, SLAs & scalability
- Leading business digital transformation & solution implementation in e-Commerce (B2B, B2C and e-payment solutions) & Customer & Commercial Execution (Salesforce Automation, RTM and Customer service excellence (e.g. IoT))
- Driving innovative business improvements
- Developing new insights into solutions that result in organisational improvements in a matrix, complex business
- Promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking
To succeed as the Regional Project Manager, you must ideally have experience in the FMCG industry, with exposure to customer/commercial functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related
- Five to seven years of strong track record in leading, delivering & managing complex regional IT & business digital transformation solutions in a large global corporation with multi-stakeholders, multi-functions & cross-country IT delivery teams
- Deep understanding of SDLC & Project Management, particularly Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong experience in management, evaluation & negotiation with multiple service providers/vendors
- Experiences on the following technology is a bonus: Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud, eCommerce platforms for B2B, B2C, B2B2C, O2O, Payment solutions, Date warehouse & data management tools (preferably Tableau, Power BI), IoT technologies
- Certifications in PMP/Agile/Scrum/BA will be preferred
Evolve a traditional brick and mortar business as they digitally transform they way in which they trade and get their product to consumers and businesses!
If you are a Project Manager with solid experience with technology solutions and you would like to explore this Regional Project Manager, Applications:
Apply today or send me your CV, to discuss the details.