IT Support Manager
Salary SGD7000 - SGD9000 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-01 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting IT Support Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected logistics firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, this is a role for a support manager who is a leader in their field.
About the IT Support Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside the other support functions. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all infrastructure-related activities, including team management, technology management and SLA/KPI submissions.
- Establish and maintain a highly effective support framework for the Digital COE
- Ensure processes, procedures and appropriately skilled resources are in place and tested to ensure that services are delivered to agreed service levels
- Develop relevant capacity plans ensuring current and future requirements are met and aligned to COE demand
- Ensure a high level of customer service focus and responsiveness to ensure delivery as per service level agreements
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities within support and business processes to increase operational efficiency
- Work closely with the onshore and offshore support teams within IT
- Undertake proactive troubleshooting and root cause analysis of issues implementing preventative measures as appropriate
- Safeguard the quality of transition of build into support from the COE
- Work with the broader Digital COE team to ensure agreed commitments are delivered.
- Leverage and enhance technical support tools to drive service improvement
- Apply the relevant security and risk management protocols as required.
- Review and rationalise the current vendor landscape for application support services
To succeed in this IT Support Manager role, you should have excellent communication skills with experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 10 years' relevant experience in IT support services within a similar sized multinational organisation
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills at senior executive level
- Demonstrated successful experience with leading a support services team
- Experience working in a fast-paced and challenging environment, demonstrating capacity management skills
- Demonstrated successful experience in the development of IT strategy and planning for a similar sized organisation
- Experience supporting digital e-commerce and mobility platforms highly desirable
- Demonstrated successful experience in engaging with key business stakeholders to ensure business requirements are being met
- Experience in COBIT and ITIL best practice
- Experience in working within an agile environment
This logistics firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Support Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed