Service Account Manager (Projects/Delivery)
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 25 September 2018 2018-09-252018-11-24 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting and attractive Service Account Manager (Projects/Delivery) job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading IT hardware/services company. Your main responsibility is to ensure positive customer experience by providing oversight and account management for customer's technical and support issues (post-sales to completion).
About the Service Account Manager (Projects/Delivery) Role:
You will be tasked to ensure positive customer experience by providing oversight and account management for customer's technical and support issues (post-sales to completion).
- Communicate relevant service updates and recommendations to both internal and external customers to ensure a level of compliance and performance
- Collaborate with IT resources and customer during escalations
- Leverage big data analysis to provide customer environment insights
- Accountable for change control management to ensure stability of environments
- Work with the customer to proactively identify and resolve potential issues to achieve high system availability
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports to proactively inform customer of overall account status, including ongoing service activities, recommendations for further risk mitigation, updates on incident solution and progress of upgrades and enhancements
- Lead preparation for customer quarterly business review
- Interact regularly with the operations team at the customer site
- Assist with ensuring accuracy of service maintenance contracts billing
- Responsible for basic account management as either part of a larger team or for customers with smaller install base
To succeed in this Service Account Manager (Projects/Delivery) role, you must be able to balance the ability to be proactive, reactive to escalations and be able to communicate and engage senior stakeholders.
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience in projects/service delivery/customer service/account management
- Minimum bachelor's degree (in relevant IT background)
- Possess strong product/technology/industry knowledge
- Possess knowledge of operational commands of the business
- Willingness to go for frequent customer site visits
This is a leading IT services/hardware company that offers rewarding growth opportunities. If you are driven, personable and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim