Infrastructure & Client Services Manager
Salary SGD10000 - SGD13000 per month
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-11-10 medical-and-nursing 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Infrastructure & Client Services Manager job has just become available at a Fortune 500 healthcare services company based in Singapore. You will be responsible for managing a team of regionally based engineers and the client services team.
About the Infrastructure & Client Services Manager Role:
You will play a key role in the IT team's continued development and success in managing resources and ensuring the smooth implementations and deliveries across the region.
- Manage IT services in servers, desktops, operating system, LAN/WAN, standard software and telephony services and inventory updates to medical, manufacturing and sourcing business across the region
- Work with various business segments and leaderships in delivering business requirements for IT services including global trade and finance teams
- Lead the local change board meting and review the standard and urgent change requests
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis process to work out solutions for server-related issues
- Work with PMO, M&A teams and indirect procurement to develop and implement infrastructure integration work, in-country procurement processes
- Prepare operating and capital budget recommendation for infrastructure and other related system components
- Supervise daily client and customer support; follow up on customer satisfaction survey results
- Ensure local resources are aligned and able to deliver critical KPI (SLA/OLA) and other project related activities
To succeed in this Infrastructure & Client Services Manager role, you should have knowledge of network hardware, software and LAN/WAN connectivity.
- Minimum five to eight years' experience in IT/project support in a supervisory/managerial role
- Minimum bachelor's degree in computer science or an engineering discipline
- Knowledge of network hardware, software and LAN/WAN connectivity is required
- Travel requirements: 25% (regional and international)
This international healthcare/medical firm needs no introduction as it is the leader in its field of expertise. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you are a team player with strong people management skills, this is the role for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim