Managing Consultant (System Input/Output Controllers - SIOC)
Salary SGD10000 - SGD12000 per month
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Managing Consultant (System Input/Output Controllers - SIOC) job has just become available at one of the most respected IT services firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a Consultant who is a leader in their field.
About the Managing Consultant (System Input/Output Controllers - SIOC) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside other country directors and C-level management.
- Function as an expert in one of the core security domains: infrastructure security strategy risk and compliance; IAM; SOC operations; application and data; infrastructure endpoint; and mobile security)
- Speak to the breadth of the information security/cyber security/technology risk landscape
- Function as the subject matter expert at workshops and consulting engagements
- Assess a client’s security capabilities, which could be in the policy, process, technology or organisational areas
- Identify gaps and recommend cost-effective best practices to reduce client risk and increase their handle on infrastructure security risk
- Speak to senior and C-level members of client management or executive teams
To succeed in the Managing Consultant (System Input/Output Controllers - SIOC) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least eight years' experience in architectural level design in a particular security domain (SIOC)
- At least eight years' experience working in a professional services firm focusing on systems integration projects
- At least eight years' experience working in projects related to the core domain (SIOC)
- Understanding of contemporary and legacy security technologies used within a particular domain (e.g. firewalls, IDS, SIEM)
- Understanding of compliance issues (ISO 27001, SSAE 16, COBIT) and regulatory requirements
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead large groups and be a primary facilitator
- Strong writing skills
- Comfortable working in a project-based/client-servicing model
- Ability to lead and shape client expectations
This IT services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Managing Consultant (System Input/Output Controllers - SIOC) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed