Regional IT Customer Service Manager
Salary SGD9000 - SGD11000 per month
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Regional IT Customer Service Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected IT services firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Service Director, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional IT Customer Service Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality customer service and operations team based in Singapore. You will also take the lead in providing direction in understanding customers' desired business outcome and requirements, and anticipate solutions to meet their requirements.
- Proactively identify existing customer needs and opportunities to grow client relationships
- Work with the account team to up-sell service management and/or other products and services
- Plan and direct the delivery of contracted business activities throughout the contract’s life cycle
- Maintain Customer Operation Guide (COG), describing services and responsibilities
- Work closely with the senior business development teams globally
- Accountable for establishing and maintaining a satisfactory long-term customer relationships, managing customer expectations, and contributing to full-cycle customer satisfaction feedback
- Overall responsibility for Quality of Service and Customer satisfaction for all implemented client's in-sourced and outsourced services and solutions on assigned customer(s)
To succeed in the Regional IT Customer Service Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least five to six years' proven working experience as Service Delivery Manager / Service Manager in managing large complex customer’s IT infrastructure
- Proven working experience in supporting IT Infrastructure (Data Centre, Compute, SAN, Backup systems, Proxies, Load Balancers), as well as Microsoft Active Directory Services, Microsoft Exchange, and Cloud Infrastructure
- Additional work experience in cyber security (Zscalar, SEIM) and networking (WAN, MLAN, SDWAN) will be advantageous
- Excellent ability managing different stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Very good understanding of core IT principles and an ability to communicate it at a technical and business level
- Very good understanding of IT security concepts, technologies and practices
This IT services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional IT Customer Service Manage job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed