Salary SGD6000 - SGD7500 per month
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 23 August 2018 2018-08-232018-10-22 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting IT Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at one of the most respected global investment, management and professional services companies specialising in real estate.
About the IT Manager Role:
Due to the direction of global digital transformation, the IT Manager will play a key role in the IT team's continued development and success in handling change and transformation.
- Accomplish IT staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities
- Maintain organisation's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies
- Direct technological research by studying organisational goals, strategies, practices, and user projects
- Complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data centre
- Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organisational outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
- Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective action
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organisational standards
- Work with various vendors to provide operational excellence and optimal users experience for the user community
To succeed in the IT Manager job, you will need to have the ability to maintain IT strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions and work with senior management personnel.
- ITIL knowledge, technical management, technical understanding, analysing information , telecommunication knowledge, staffing, problem solving, data centre management, developing budgets, coordination, strategic planning, quality management
- Minimum degree in a relevant field
- PMP certificate would be a bonus
- Experience in handling change and transformation projects
- Available immediately
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding international reputation and presence in Singapore within its field and great value is placed on employee personal growth. With the technology transformation in its master plan, this is an exciting time to join the company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim