Mobile Application & Web Tech Lead
Salary SGD150000 - SGD300000 per annum
Consultant David Bolton (R1768959)
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-09 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Mobile Application & Web Tech Lead job has just become available at a mobile application start-up in the food industry based in Singapore.
About the Mobile Application & Web Tech Lead Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be part of the leadership team of a new venture that is aiming to create a digitised F&B marketplace. The company is looking for a user-focused Tech Lead to build a world-class app experience, leading and managing product builds and platform integration.
- Analyse the users and customers’ needs, determine and evaluate potential solutions, develop system specifications and requirements
- Prepare and propose scenarios of monetising the business
- Coordinate integration processes between the application's back-end and POS vendors
- Coordinate the design, implementation and maintenance of database systems; establish policies, standards and procedures to ensure security and accessibility of the data
- Lead the development of the project - smartphone application, back-end, and website
- Build and manage a developer team in-house and/or coordinate development work with external contractors or agencies at all stages of the development
- Cooperate and communicate with all third parties involved (POS vendors, F&B outlets, consultants, etc.)
- Review the status of the development work on a regular basis and monitor agreed timelines and objectives
- Cooperate and communicate with all stakeholders involved
- Ongoing review and optimisation of the product’s specifications and features
- Monitor the designing of integrated solutions, including but not limited to: databases, analytical and related systems
- Test and evaluate new versions of the application, website and back-end on a regular basis and prepare weekly status reports
- Build and manage in-house tech and development team
- Prepare thorough recommendations (solution architecture and design, resources, make-or-buy decisions, etc.)
- Own and drive execution against roadmap
- Work closely with UX team
- Identify risks and interdependencies between concurrent projects to prevent downstream issues
- Define mission-critical metrics and provide regular status reports
The successful Mobile Application & Web Tech Lead should ideally have experience managing a mobile application start-up. Prior experience in strategic decision-making or building a technical team will be advantageous.
- Excellent communication, coordination and planning skills
- Good knowledge of and experience in analysing the technical and software solutions used, suggest modifications and other changes to the application, back-end and website, and be able to efficiently and easily communicate with all parties
- Hands-on and the ability to work collaboratively across organisations in delivering the best outcome of projects
- Knowledge of the software product development life cycle
- Outcome oriented: able to balance the tactical details in service of the big picture
- Strong organisational skills and detail oriented; ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly, focusing on key points
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence across the organisation
The company is a mobile application focused start-up that has only been recently established in Singapore by a multinational company. It aims to create a digitised F&B marketplace. You will be given the freedom and autonomy to drive your career and growth opportunities.
If you are a progressive and driven individual who is ready to take on the challenge of bringing an application to life, this Mobile Application & Web Tech Lead job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1768959 David Bolton