Network Project Manager (Based in Thailand)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Monty Sujanani (R1546058)
Date posted 21 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
As the Network Project Manager, you will get the opportunity to develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
About Network Project Manager (Based in Thailand) Role:
As part of the infrastructure & security department, the Network Project Manager will plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific network infrastructure projects you are working on. Project managers may work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Create and maintain comprehensive service (operational) documentation and performance reports
- Actively drive standardisation and optimisation of network operational processes
- Develop best practices to improve productivity by using tools and automation techniques
- Customer escalation point for network service incidents
To succeed in this Network Project Manager (Based in Thailand) role, you will need to have skills to manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders. Fluency in Mandarin is preferable as most of the clients are Chinese speaking.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, spoken and written in English
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, spoken and written in Mandarin as you will be required to work with Chinese speaking clients
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Three to five years' experience in the project or service management field
- Understanding of IT support and maintenance environments (incident, problem, changes and etc.)
- Ability to understand complex technical tasks, and propose solutions to challenges
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn new technologies and tools
- ITIL/PMP/PRINCE II certification is a plus
- CCNA certification or equivalent
- Previous IT Project Management experience would be an advantage
This international technology firm is well known for its rapid growth in term of revenue and innovation. The company is full of IT Professionals, working in multicultural, refreshing and innovative atmosphere to develop new products and services for the company. The company has opportunities for on the job training and professional development to fully support their employee to grow in their own career path.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Network Project Manager (Based in Thailand) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Kindly note that this vacancy is handled by Kanita Tippayajan, Consultant from Robert Walters Thailand and all applications should be sent to her directly at Thu.Do@robertwalters.com.vn
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546058 Monty Sujanani