Chief Information Officer (Based in Vietnam)
Consultant Monty Sujanani (R1546058)
Date posted 14 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A CIO job has just become available in a leading corporation based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
About the Chief Information Officer Role:
You will implement strategies and select technologies to improve company. You will be responsible for maintaining technology, IT staff, and infrastructure; advising on new purchases and tech, monitoring budgets, and providing guidance within the organisation.
- Establishing organisational technology vision and goals
- Developing strategic plans development and deployment of company technology and infrastructure
- Developing and managing IT budget
- Studying IT systems to evaluate effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement
- Representing company at conferences and networking events
- Ensuring company’s technological processes and service complying with all requirements, laws, and regulations
- Studying current and new industry trends, technologies, and software development
- Strategising and implementing technology that results in company growth
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters, budgets, and potential ROI
- Collaborating with team leadership to create long-term plans and improvements
- Providing support and mentorship to IT leadership and team members
- Establishing and enforcing IT guidelines and standards
- Creating and customising technology systems for optimised performance
- Purchasing technology software, equipment, and accessories for company
- Implementing technology to streamline internal operations and optimising strategic benefits
- At least 15 years' experience in overall IT management
- At least 5 years' experience in specific management in either retail, commerce/e-commerce industries
- Track records of successfully leading huge IT transformation projects and delivering IT systems and services
- Excellent experiences working in Agile and product development environment
- Very deep knowledge and expertise in Business and IT governance, IT Architecture, Cyber Security and Risk
- University Degree in computer science, business administration or engineering
This organisation has an excellent branding in the market with a lot of opportunities for development and growth.
If you are driven for success and looking for a fast-moving and challenging environment, this role is for you.
Apply today for this opportunity.
Kindly note that this vacancy is handled by Stacy Do, Consultant from Robert Walters Vietnam and all applications should be sent to her directly at Thu.Do@robertwalters.com.vn
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546058 Monty Sujanani