Head of Digital Strategy
Salary SGD220000 - SGD250000 per annum
Consultant Nathan Smit (R1871799)
Date posted 06 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Head of Digital Strategy job has just been made available at a leading agricultural company based in Singapore. You will be part of the Digital Acceleration team that builds mobile-first and SMART features that span the digital and physical worlds, and improve the agriculture industry through software and technology.
About the Head of Digital Strategy Role:
The company has embarked on a plan to completely digitise the current business model and/or to develop new business models generating new revenue streams based on digital technologies. As the Head of Digital Strategy, you should have a proven track record of successfully creating and implementing a digital change agenda as well as a wealth of experience in designing digital products and services that solve both conventional and complex business solutions.
- Accountable for the effective resource planning, management, reporting and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with availability and business requirements
- Define and implement the direction of the overall digital strategy with the Chief Digital Officer
- Responsible for working with the IT Change Board to coordinate requests for estimation and resourcing for projects which are linked to/impact digital
- Work with the Chief Digital Officer in coordinating and managing the annual digital team's delivery calendar, Roadmap and OGSM
- Work with IT Digital Operations team to regularly monitor and review site performance against SLAs
- Ensure best practices and processes across the digital team for the consistent delivery of digital projects
- Responsible for delivery reporting to digital management team, product owners and key stakeholders
- Develop on-going plans for delivery activities in conjunction with the digital PMO Manager and Senior Scrum Master and manage any allocated resources to ensure that the team delivers to committed tasks
- Manage relationships with third party digital delivery partners, focusing on performance management against agreed SLAs and KPIs
To succeed in this Head of Digital Strategy role, you will need to be intellectually curious, demonstrate an ability to think in a logical and structured way, and be creative in your approach to problem solving.
- 12+ years' experience in a commercial or advisory role within a top-tier organisation, including significant experience leading engagements
- Understanding of operating model design and change management
- Outstanding ability to understand markets and structure analysis
- Ability to independently lead projects
- Flexibility to adapt to and master digital methods and approaches
- Demonstrable ability to sell-in projects to stakeholders
- Deep industry experience in agribusiness
- A demonstrable passion for digital
- Additional desirable experience:
- Entrepreneurial background
- Experience in an international context
- A strong academic record including an undergraduate degree from a top university
- Additional relevant qualifications (e.g. Master's degree, MBA) a plus but not mandatory
This is a leading agricultural business that offers challenging but rewarding opportunities for growth. If you are driven and motivated to take your career forward, this Head of Digital Strategy job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871799 Nathan Smit