Mobile Application Tech Lead
Salary SGD150000 - SGD300000 per annum
Consultant David Bolton (R1768959)
Date posted 05 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Mobile Application and Web Tech Lead role has just become available in a mobile application start-up in the food industry, based in Singapore.
About the Mobile Application and Web Tech Lead Role:
In this business critical role, you will be part of the Leadership team of a new venture that is aiming to create a digitilized F&B marketplace. The venture is a mobile application focused start-up that only recently has been set up in Singapore by a multinational company. They are now looking for a User-focused Tech Lead to build a world-class app experience, leading and managing product builds and platform integrations.
The venture is a mobile application focused start-up that only recently has been set up in Singapore by a large multinational hospitality company. They are now looking for a User-focused Tech Lead to build a world-class app experience, leading and managing product builds and platform integration.
- Analyse the users and customers’ needs, determine and evaluate potential solutions, develop system specifications and requirements
- Prepare and propose scenarios of monetising the business
- Coordinate integration processes between application’s back end and POS vendors
- Coordinate the design, implementation and maintenance of database systems, establishing policies, standards and procedures to ensure security and accessibility of the data
- Lead the development of the project - smart-phone application, back end and website:
- Build and manage a developer team in-house and/or coordinates development work with external contractors or agencies at all stages of the development
- Cooperate and communicate with all third parties involved (POS vendors, F&B outlets, consultants etc)
- Review the status of the development work on a regular basis and monitor the agreed time line and objectives
- Cooperate and communicate with all stakeholders involved
- Ongoing review and optimisation of the product’s specifications and features
- Monitor the designing of integrated solutions including but not limited to: databases, analytical and related systems
- Test and evaluate new versions of the application, website and back end on a regular basis and prepare weekly status reports
- Builds and manages inhouse tech & development team
- Thoroughly prepares recommendations (Solution architecture and design, resources, make-or-buy decisions etc.)
- Owns and drives execution against roadmap
- Works closely with UX team
- Identifies risks and interdependencies between concurrent projects to prevent downstream issues
- Defines mission critical metrics and provides regular status reports
The successful Mobile Application Tech Lead will ideally have experience in managing a mobile application start up and has been the decision maker for strategy and building a technical team.
- Excellent communication, coordination and planning skills
- Good knowledge of and experience in analysing the technical and software solutions used, suggest modifications and other changes to the application, back-end and website, and be able to efficiently and easily communicate with all parties
- Hands-on and the ability to work collaboratively across organisations in delivering the best outcome of projects
- Knowledge of the software product development life cycle
- Outcome oriented: able to balance the tactical details in service of the big picture
- Strong organisational skills and detail orientation, ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly, focusing on key points
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence across the organisation
- You will also be given the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward
If you are a progressive Mobile Application Tech Lead who is ready to take on the challenge of bringing an application to life from scratch, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1768959 David Bolton