Consultant David Bolton (R1768959)
Date posted 13 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting IT Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected advertising companies based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the CIO, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the IT Manager role:
Based in Singapore, you will report to the CIO and work very closely (dotted reporting line) with the IT Infrastructure Operations Manager for Asia, who is based in Singapore. You will also work in close partnership with several key stakeholders across the IT and commercial teams.
- Act as focal and escalation point for incident/problem management and resolution; ensure incidents, problems and root cause actions are properly managed and delivered, by working in close collaboration with global, regional and local IT teams
- Monitor and manage IT performance metrics; ensure operational risks are identified and mitigated
- Ensure optimal network connectivity and health; proactively develop innovative network troubleshooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs
- Work closely with departmental managers to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the network and systems
- Work with Engineering team to properly install digital media including screens and players in accordance to set procedures, guidelines and standards
- Ensure digital media assets are adequately maintained for smooth and sustainable operations, including maintenance of digital parts inventory to support maintenance programme
- Establish fit-for-purpose processes where required: review workflow, processes and ensure SOPs are in place and remain relevant
- Establish preventive maintenance schedule and protocols for troubleshooting of network and digital media assets
- Disaster Recovery and BCP responsibilities
- IT systems and data backup and recovery
- IT Security: Provide education and user awareness on cyber-security threats; monitor and manage IT security posture within organisation; patching of all applicable devices, systems and appliances
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to ensure all digital campaigns running on proprietary CMS are implemented successfully
- Work closely with Regional HQ to oversee and determine time-frames for IT/digital projects including system updates, upgrades, and migrations
To succeed in this IT Manager role, you should be experienced and hands-on, with comprehensive knowledge across the technology stack (network, infrastructure, applications). You should also have a growth mindset and a strong passion for continuous improvement.
- Five years' IT management experience
- Project management and team leadership capabilities: experience managing IT projects and small technical teams in a dynamic, fast-paced and international environment
- Ability to collect, analyse business requirements and to deliver clear statements of requirements
- Experienced in Incident and Problem Management
- Good communication skills with experience managing many different stakeholders (IT as well as business)
- Demonstrable experience of supporting critical applications working to tight deadlines
- Motivated, proactive and independent; able to anticipate problems and work effectively within teams (locally as well as regionally)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This international advertising company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1768959 David Bolton