Consultant Sheryn Loh (R1762884)
Date posted 09 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Change Manager job opportunity has just arisen at a reputable bank based in Singapore.
About the Change Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for leading the System Integration and Automation team in Core Infrastructure Technology.
- Maintain total understanding of the business aspects, co-dependencies and change risk of all IT systems and applications to make sound technical recommendations that optimise services delivered to the bank’s end-users
- Servicing as central point of contact for all changes that impact IT operations; produces up-to-date change schedules across the bank
- Analyse the impacts of new IT products and services to assess potential disruption to existing production systems
- Chair the Change Advisory Board (CAB) process and provide reports for CAB review
- Educate, monitor and continually assess and improve enterprise-wide change management process, considering internal and external audit requirements
- Monitor metrics and drive continuous infrastructure and application improvement efforts across team to achieve SLA & KPI for change management
The successful Change Manager will need to have held prior roles in IT change management and gained experience in change records risk assessments, running Change Advisory Boards and the day-to-day running of IT change management process.
- Over 10 years’ experience in IT process management/re-engineering initiatives
- Prior experience running IT change management and leading Change Advisory Board
- Extensive experience assessing IT Change Management Records
- Strong Operational and/or Technical experiences to aid in change management risk assessments and running IT change management process
- ITIL Foundation Certified with at least one intermediate certification; ITIL Expert certification is a bonus
- High level technical understanding of IT services, applications and their components such as servers, networks, database/middleware, data centre facilities, and software development life-cycle
This bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Change Manager seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh