Project Ops Support Engineer
Salary SGD2500 - SGD3200 per month
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 07 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An interesting Project Ops Support Engineer job has just become available at one of the most upcoming IT services firms based in Singapore.
About the Project Ops Support Engineer Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for defining the support functions delivering the highest quality service alongside counterparts in the different offices around Singapore.
- Provide technical support through phone, email, tickets and on-site channels
- Monitoring of internal and external networks, services and systems
- First-level support on transmission, routing, switching equipment and VoIP services
- Perform power verification, power cycling of equipment
- Installing of new racks / perform mounting of equipment onto racks
- Install patch cords / assist in troubleshooting physical connectivity
- Perform visitor escort
- Manage ticket queue and take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues and problems assigned.
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Support change requests and maintenance / recovery activities including tracking, verification and documentation
- Prepare incident, performance and capacity reports
- Participate in certification / audit compliance and process enhancement activities
- Create process and support documentation
To succeed in the Project Ops Support Engineer job, you will need to be proactive and infrastructure savvy.
- Minimum diploma in IT or Engineering related field
- 1 - 2 years' Data Centre NOC experience
- Able to write and adjust technical / management documentation
- Basic network concepts
- Strong interpersonal and good communication (both verbal and written English) skills
- Independent, self-motivated and dynamic personality
- Able to provide good customer-oriented service
- A team player
- Past experience in a data centre environment preferred
- Willing to take on 12-hour rotating shift work
This IT Services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed