Network Technical Lead
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 15 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Network Technical Lead job has just become available at one of the most respected hotel chains in the world.
About the Network Technical Lead Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for defining the network infrastructure and managing vendors for projects.
- Network, infrastructure and security projects implementation supporting the Asia region
- Responsible for infrastructure systems / network operation for HQ offices and data centres
- Ensure network availability for all infrastructures in the region in accordance to SLAs
- Support infrastructure services hosted in Singapore data centre
- Implement and support multiple initiatives across the regions, throughout the project lifecycles
- Manage project vendors, ensuring contractual obligations are met and projects are delivered successfully
- Support hotel opening projects and operations
- Support Group's PCI compliance and annual IT audit
- Documentation for procedure and process in accordance with Group's standards
To succeed in the Network Technical Lead job, you will need to have extensive knowledge of firewalls and experience in project management.
- Bachelor's degree in IT with minimum five years' relevant experience in supporting and managing network and infrastructure
- Preferably with CCNA, CCSA knowledge
- Good experience in managing MPLS, VPN and firewalls
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with AD, Microsoft infrastructure & Cloud computing, MSSQL Databases, web and business applications
- Experience in network and security management (routing, switching, wireless, firewalls, VPN)
This hotel chain needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed