Service Delivery Manager
Consultant Sheryn Loh (R1762884)
Date posted 26 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Service Delivery Manager job has just been made available at a leading bank based in Singapore.
About the Service Delivery Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring that all corporate banking application production support maintain and exceed IT performance objectives and SLAs, whilst playing a vital role in ensuring the highest level of IT service delivery including service management, incident and change management and continual service improvement.
- Maintain service catalog and define service level agreements both operationally and for contracted services based on business and country requirements
- Produce reports, analyse trends and conduct reviews on SLAs and team performance
- Drive continuous process and service improvements in order to achieve greater efficiency, effectiveness and improve service availability
- Ensure all IT Service Management processes, Operational Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts are appropriate for the agreed service level targets
- Act as a point of escalation for service delivery issues and ensure tasks performed and applications supported are in compliance with all applicable controls
To succeed in this Service Delivery Manager role, you should have extensive experience in application product support in the banking industry.
- More than five years' experience in a Service Delivery Manager role, and possess strong understanding of change, incident and problem management methodologies and have been directly working or participating in incident and problem management
- Extensive application production support experience in the banking industry
- Solid understanding of business flows and how various systems interact with one another
- Strong senior stakeholder management with excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification
This leading bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Service Delivery Manager seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh