SME Technology Leader
Salary SGD8000 - SGD11000 per month
Consultant Houda ElAlaoui (R1659282)
Date posted 21 April 2017
An international trading company head quartered in Singapore is looking for a Technology Leader to manage and oversee IT infrastructure, operations, business application across Asia.
About the SME Technology Leader Role:
Reporting directly to the CEO, your will be responsible of reviewing the current status of all the in-progress IT system developments and facilitate smooth implementation of business application and the related supporting systems.
- Develop and implement technology strategies that are integrated with the long term business strategy
- Build, manage and provide leadership to the IT team & infrastructure in line with the company’s culture, mission, values and business plans
- Ensure company-wide systems security, establish appropriate hosting solutions, integrated databases, third party platforms and tools such as CRM and ERP solutions
- Develop and enhance the group’s digital platforms to increase site traffic, engagement and utilisation.
- Oversee IT budgets and spends
- Work closely with all Business and functional heads as an advisor of technologies to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business
- Study and Understand the Business needs, develop a future strategy for IT and work towards implementing the same
- Provide proactive technology solutions for the company’s front end trading teams and all related support functions
The successful SME Technology Leader will have a minimum 8 years' experience in similar roles within mid-sized commercial organisation having handled multiple projects from start to end with a focus in rolling out new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering / Computer Science or/and management degree from a reputable institution / business school
- Advanced IT knowledge, Computer network development and maintenance, Java based ERP systems
- Project management, passion for technology, critical thinking, interpersonal skills, strategic thinking
- Good understanding and involvement in diverse and dynamic business requirements
- People management, influence and negotiation skills
- Experience in the supply chain, manufacturing or trading is a plus
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are keen on exploring a challenge by enabling this company's business growth through information technology, this role is for you.
Please apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659282 Houda El Alaoui