Salary SGD4000 - SGD5500 per month
Consultant Houda ElAlaoui (R1659282)
Date posted 24 March 2017
An international logistic company is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join its team in Singapore.
About the Program Manager Role:
In this role, you will manage the account management team to guaranty a good understanding of the clients requirements and participate to the implementation of the projects.
- Project management
- Customer relationship management
- Requirements gathering a specifications writing
- Identify and run functional enhancements
- Testing and quality insurance
- System configuration
- Users/clients training and Support
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess a minimum 6 years of experience as business analyst or project management and 3 years in the logistic industry.
Key Requirements :
- Decent experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) implementation
- Good understanding of project management methodology as Prince2 or PMI
- Experience in supply chain management, warehousing, transportation, or distribution
- Familiarity with application development projects
- Strong IT background in infrastructure and application projects
- Strong communication, coordination and management skills
- Client oriented and can-do attitude
The successful project manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659282 Houda El Alaoui