IT Business Partner
Consultant Houda ElAlaoui (R1659282)
Date posted 09 February 2017
A leading MNC is looking for an APAC IT Business Partner to liaise and serve as the interface between the different business lines and the Information Technology teams
About the IT Business Partner Role:
You will be overseeing the in-scope market businesses and obtain end-to-end IT solutions and services and proactively be the IT strategic business partner and thought leader for the business GMs and their leadership teams.
- Provide leadership and consultation to stakeholders on IT investments and value-add activities in alignment and support of business strategic initiatives
- Work closely with the businesses to understand and ensure local business requirements, expectations and opportunities for countries in scope
- Influence and actively participate in the definition and prioritisation of IT strategies and solutions
- Work with the IT Leadership team and key market business stakeholders to ensure the successful and on-time strategy deployment for corporate business services and IT projects, target operating model and delivery of benefits
- Ensure business users of new and/or changed IT systems modify their processes and/or ways of working to derive the planned benefits from the system
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is regularly measured, analysed and that necessary corrective and improvement actions are taken
- Lead/facilitate serious escalation processes in countries in scope and to lead/coordinate the IT response to crisis situations
To be successful in this role, you ideally will possess at least eight years' relevant experience within manufacturing industry in a regional role with at least five years' experience in IT management and relationship management with IT vendors and in-sourced IT service providers.
- At least a Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Comprehensive knowledge of system design principles and methodologies including requirements management, change management, issue management, financial management and quality control
- Good knowledge of business and cross company processes and strategies and good understanding of how the business processes are supported by key IT systems
- Hands on experience in a program or project role will be a bonus
- Experience in manufacturing environment will be advantageous
- Regional working experience and proven track record in leading and influencing cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- Ability to manage complexity and derive simplicity from it whenever possible
- Strong matrix working skills, including networking and teamwork abilities
- Strong Account Management skills & customer focus
- Budget management experience
- Strong management & interpersonal skills with other cultures and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically, have proven project management skills and learns fast
If you are a strong leader in a IT business partnership role and are looking to join a leading organisation here in Singapore, this IT Business Partner role could be a great opportunity for you.
Apply now to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659282 Houda El Alaoui