Supply Chain IT manager
Consultant Houda ElAlaoui (R1659282)
Date posted 04 January 2017
A leading multinational group is looking for a Supply Chain IT Manager to liaise between the supply chain business and the global IT team.
About the Supply Chain IT Manager Role:
You will be managing and connecting the business to the IT function in order to enable better decision-making and effectiveness.
- Lead SAP/Planning system related projects
- Build expertise in planning systems and work closely with business teams
- Project Management: Lead and own design and development of solutions that bridge the gap between the planning business teams and technology
- Understand, analyse and implement the right SAP solutions for the technical needs
- Ensure the delivery of all services respecting time and quality requirements
To be successful in this Supply Chain IT Manager role, you will ideally possess a minimum six years' experience in supply chain IT Applications in SAP environment and strong knowledge of Production Planning, Demand Planning, Material Planning or Distribution Planning.
- Undergraduate or Masters Degree level qualifications. Preferred disciplines include; Supply Chain Management, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering
- Strong leadership and networking skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a global matrix organisation
- Experience with facilitation and enforcement of procedures and processes across diverse geographic locations
If you have strong experience in both IT and Supply Chain management and are looking to join a leading organisation here in Singapore, this could be the opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659282 Houda El Alaoui