Consultant Houda ElAlaoui (R1659282)
Date posted 30 November 2016
A leading multinational group is looking for a IT Director/Business Partner to oversee IT strategies and ensure that it remains relevant to business needs and is aligned with the organisation's risk management policies within the APAC region.
About the head of IT Director/Business Partner role:
You will be working closely with key stakeholders of the region and will actively oversee IT operations and participate in strategic initiatives, such as digital and connectivity transformations.
- Leadership of IT team, including development team based in Beijing
- Plan and organise the activities of the internal and external IT team; work towards the continuous improvement of team efficiency and help employees with professional development and training
- Holds responsibility for IT staffing and budgeting projections on a region-wide basis
- Identify and lead development and deployment of effective systems supporting business processes
- Manage projects - requirements, budget, and on-time delivery
- Play a leading role in the digital transformation of the business
- Help establish and build relationships with vendors in conjunction with corporate leadership
- Oversee all IT-related purchasing and budget usage; works with finance to develop budgets
- Hold responsibility for capacity planning and scheduling vendor negotiations related to IT
- Hold responsibility for security of all IT systems and services
- Ensure full compliance with the Group security policies and quality assurance procedures and methods
- Support the business units in understanding and analysing their functional requirements and help raise the performance bar of the associated business processes, data, applications and systems
- Suggest functional, technical and organisational upgrades to improve business process performance
To be successful in the IT Director role, you ideally will possess a minimum 10 years proven experience as a leader in a technology department, ideally in supervising IT operations, strategy and roadmaps.
Key requirements :
- Degree/Masters in IT/Computer Science
- Project management experience in an international context
- Ability to collect, analyse business requirements and to deliver clear statements of requirements
- Substantial exposure to data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, report writing and outsourced system
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Able to effectively communicate relevant IT-related information to superiors, and flex messages based on audience
- Influencing skills - ability to listen, adapt and make suggestions
- Ability to champion change and effectively manages the implementation of new ideas
- Ability to work under pressure in a local/global context
- Must be able to multitask – strong organisational & time management skills
- Frequent business trips within the Asia region
If you have a strong experience managing IT operations within APAC regiona in a leading international organisation then this could be the opportunity for you.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659282 Houda El Alaoui