IT Project Manager
Salary SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month
Consultant Houda ElAlaoui (R1659282)
Date posted 28 November 2016
A leading multinational group is looking for a dynamic and focused IT Project Manager to manage complex/multi-domain IT projects within Asia, Europe, Africa and Middle East countries.
About IT Project Manager Role:
You will be delivering IT projects within the APAC, Middle East, Africa Regions and Europe, responding to their IT requirement and ensuring a proper handover to related support and suppliers teams.
- Translate business requirements from a business case into a technical and budgetary proposal
- Perform solution analysis, design, cost analysis and equipment recommendations
- Engineer, organise and implement cost-effective and complex multi-domain IT solutions to answer business needs
- Take ownership of end to end delivery of projects within scope, on time and within budget
- Provide respective documentations and diagrams during each project cycle, as required
- Facilitate proper change management for various business units
- Adapt and integrate IT Group solutions to a business context.
- Define the support process for each implemented solution and ensure the handover to related team
- Ensure a good project tracking: including update to stakeholders, project closure, invoicing and billing tracking.
- Participate in on-call rotation
To be successful in this IT Project Manager role, you will ideally possess a minimum of five years' technical experience in either Telecom and/or Systems engineering and five years of relevant experience in project management.
- Masters/Bachelor's degree in Telecom or Server Infrastructure Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Team leadership ability to delegate tasks to appropriate parties
- Good knowledge of the IT infrastructure market
- Able to lead transverse activities within the group, taking into account costing, time and quality.
- Possess good analytical, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Good technical exposure in Information system and network
- Customer service oriented and positive mindset with can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with stakeholders at all levels
- Flexible and willing to accept changes in a dynamic environment
- Able to work in teams and also autonomously
- PMP /Prince2 advantageous
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a good communicator and negotiator with a strong experience in infrastructure project management on a international scale, then this could be the right job for you.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659282 Houda El Alaoui